Okay I am sorry that I do not have another picture but I have to tell you a story, it can not wait for a picture. Today my mom came over and we were going to go to lunch and IKEA. Ethan was being a pill and I said "Ethan, if you do not stop I will find a babysitter and you will stay home." He then replied "Can you Call Lori?" (his friend Blake's mom, she is way nice and Ethan always has a blast at her house, he would like that a whole lot better than going shopping.) I said, "No, I will not call Lori. I will call someone mean who will make you stay in your room on your bed." He then said with a puzzled look on his face "Mom are you going to be my babysitter?" Ha, Ha, Ha, very funny now you know what a mean Mom I am. I just thought it was funny that that is how he thinks of me, a mean babysitter who makes her children sit on their bed. Anyone need a babysitter?
7 months ago



9 comments:
That's funny. You have a smart kid to be able to figure out how to get out of shopping!
Whenever we were little and told our mom, "You are a mean mommy!" she would smile and say, "oh good, that means I am doing a good job!" I know you're not really mean-you're a great mom!
that was hilarious. I'm telling you, Alisha, I love Ethan. He has the best comebacks to stuff!
It reminds me of when Remy came up to me and said, "My teacher was mean to me today" He explained why, and I said, "who was your teacher?" He said, "It was YOU mom!"
That is so funny! Little kids say the best things!
Hey Alisha!!! I am so glad you have a blog!! This story is SO funny! Eathan is such a funny funny kid! He was so cute to Hyrum at the party today- he is so nice!
Can you come be my babysitter?
Okay, Alisha, that is hillarious. I'm sorry I'm not better at staying in touch. I hope all is well, it's fun watching your family grow.
Becky Funk
I laughed out loud at this one! I know it is only a matter of time before Taj starts letting my secrets like this slip out...
Post a Comment